- Yes, I had a heart attack last week. Thursday, early-morning hours (or late Wednesday. It kinda just kept on going). It was mild, though. I got airlifted to a hospital, stented up, and I was out of the hospital the next day.
- I do not recommend it for anyone, not even as a way to get loads of attention for my books (it didn't).
- After going through all the trauma and fear and etc etc, I've looked back on my life, and here's what I want to change about it:
- ...except my health. My health sucks.
- Other than that, I'm happy, folks. Got love in my life, got a great job, got a good writing "hobby." It's all good.
- Back to writing now. Later.